Professional personal development coach, thought partner and creative-ally.
I help people rethink their definitions of what success looks like in today’s complex modern world, so that they can find their life’s work and live a happier, wiser and more meaningful life.
- Coach and mentor to individuals and organisations who want to make a positive impact on the world through their life and work. In the last five years my coaching clients have included corporate responsibility executives, individual entrepreneurs, charity fundraisers, sustainability experts, global executives, lawyers, self employed consultants, teachers and fair-trade producers. What united us was a passion for change, a need to ensure that our life’s work made a difference, to know that what we have achieved really matters.
- 15 years board level experience with organisations including: Accenture, Boots, BSkyB, Breast Cancer Care, The Home Office, Greenpeace International, Jeans for Genes, Macmillan, Mars, RISE, UNICEF, Unilever and Vodafone.
- Celine is a fellow of Future Considerations a global consultancy that partners with forward-thinking clients to help build their capacity for the future.
- Celine is a member of Our Peoples Coach Street Team, offering coaching flash mobs by a dedicated collective of 100+ professionally trained business and personal life coaches, who volunteer their time to be trained to deliver speed coaching sessions to members of the public at random, in city spaces, for FREE!
SPECIALITIES AND PASSIONS
- Redefining “success” for individuals and organisations through meaningful, self-sustaining work on behalf of people and planet.
- Helping people to reconnect with what matters most to them and consciously live the life that makes them happy.
- ‘Whole person’ coaching- integrating and balancing the professional and personal.
I bring together different methods from the fields of coaching (including career coaching), brand strategy, personal transformation, conscious leadership, sustainability business practice, authentic leadership and social innovation. I have developed a unique model to enable individuals to identify their unique point of impact on people and planet based on an exploration of four key elements: their meaning, offer, impact, personal resources. I call this ‘Right Livelihood.’ The idea of ‘right livelihood’ is an ancient one. Its principle is that each person should follow an honest occupation, which fully respects other people and the natural world. It means being responsible for the consequences of our actions and taking only a fair share of the earth’s resources.
Sometimes exercises to help people fine their purpose in life can leave them feeling like they have an unrealistic dream. My approach is different – it combines a process of deep personal reflection with a practical sense of what will be possible and a personal action plan to take away.
- Introduction to somatics-Embodied Leadership July 2014
- U-Theory- Presencing Institute January 2014
- Map Of Meaning- Holistic Development Group September 2013
- Certificate of Advanced Coaching Skills, Results Coaching Systems 2009
- MSc in Responsibility and Business Practice, (Uni. Of Bath), a programme founded by Anita Roddick (founder of The Body Shop) to research the impact of business on international development2000
- BSc in Economics and Politics (2:1), University of Bristol.
Want to find out more? For information or bookings please get in touch.